Renting a property can sometimes be stressful, time consuming, expensive and even frustrating.
At Home Sweet Home we work very efficiently to enure a smooth process from start to finish.
Whether you are looking to move next week, next month or even this weekend coming! we aim to make sure it's possible without being painful.
Key elements of our Service:
- We are open longer hours than most letting agents which makes it easier to arrange viewings at times that suit you and we are open until 4pm on Saturdays.
- We provide a fast turnaround time with regard to our online risk assessments and referencing.
- We offer a frequently updated property list which is available to take away from our office and we have a mailing list system so that we can alert you to new property - this can be by phone, email or even text message.
- We have an excellent rapport with many local tradesmen that help ensure any property issues or problems are dealt with effectively and quickly.
- We have a very competitive fee for our administration and referencing process which is just £195 including VAT, per person (payable by over 18's only). This one-off fee also acts as a holding deposit to secure the property. There are no hidden extras or nasty surprises when you move in. We do not charge for any check-ins or check-outs. If you do require a guarantor there is an additional administration and referencing fee of £150 including VAT. None of these fees are refundable if a tenant fails referencing or decides to withdraw.
- We are members of 'My Deposits' so you will have the peace of mind that your deposit is properly protected. We are also members of CMP, Client Money Protect. We are also members of The Property Ombudsman and their redress scheme.
- Typically on move in day, you then pay one months rent in advance and one months rent as the deposit.
- From studio flats to large houses and bungalows and from unfurnished to fully furnished we really do cover everything.
- Our aim is that you are happy in your home and that you would gladly rent through us again in the future.